Here is the process for becoming a volunteer with us:
1. Complete and send in your Volunteer Application and Reference Form with two references.
2. The volunteer coordinator will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
3. Apply for your background check (cost is $30), if applicable.
4. Sign annual COI/Ethics statement.
5. Participate in a specialized training session for your role. (For wish-granting volunteers, these are held 2-3 times per year.)
For more information or to download a volunteer application, please contact us.
For more information, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Cara Montufar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 962-9474.