Here is the process for becoming a volunteer with us:
1. Complete and send in your Volunteer Application and Reference Form with two references by
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: 5272 River Road, Suite 700, Bethesda, MD 20816
- or fax: 301-656-2857.
2. The volunteer coordinator will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
3. Apply for your background check (cost is approximately $30), if applicable.
4. Sign annual COI/Ethics statement.
5. For prospective Wish Granters: participate in a specialized training session for your role. Upcoming trainings:
- February 28: Fairfax, V.a.
- March 28: Frederick, M.d.
- May 2: Baltimore County, M.d.
- June 6: Bethesda, M.d.
For more information, please contact Manager of Volunteer Services, Sarah Shinkman, at email@example.com or call (301) 962-9474.