Here is the process for becoming a volunteer with us:
1. Complete and send in your Volunteer Application and Reference Form with two references by
- email: email@example.com
- mail: 5272 River Road, Suite 700, Bethesda, MD 20816
- or fax: 301-656-2857.
2. The Volunteer Services Manager will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
3. Apply for your background check (cost is approximately $30), if applicable.
4. Sign annual COI/Ethics statement.
5. For prospective Wish Granters: participate in a specialized training session for your role. Upcoming trainings:
- November 8, 2017 (Bethesda, MD)
- December 2, 2017 (Bethesda, MD)
- January 27, 2018 (Ashburn, VA)
- February 10, 2018 (Salisbury, MD)
- March 2018 (Prince George's County, MD)
- April 14, 2018 (Frederick, MD)
- May 12, 2018 (Cumberland, MD)
- July 21, 2018 (Baltimore, MD)
- August 2018 (Carroll County, MD)
- October 13, 2018 (Woodbridge, VA)
- November 2018 (Harford County, MD)
Please note, if no date is listed for a training, it is yet to be determined. Please check back for more detailed information about location and date.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 962-9474.